AEC’s Communications Intelligence (COMINT) systems offer a window to gather insights from interactions made between people or individuals. Voice, text, and signals are the key targets of communications intelligence (COMINT), and the latter uses telephonic conversations, online interactions, and text messages to gather intelligence.
- Integration capabilities: Solid net of sensors and electronic devices to gather intelligence.
- Software Development: Software capabilities to process and decrypt information and intelligence.
- System manufacturing: Efficient devising and control supported by hardware capabilities.
- Identifying the communicating entities.
- Locating the communicating entities.
- Recording the duration of communication.
- Decrypting signals and analyzing frequencies.
AEC’S Edge over Production
AEC works closely with its partner entities to develop robust COMINT systems and capabilities.