Virtualisation Solutions by AEC
The future lies in Virtualization of infrastructures.
Today’s x86 computer hardware was designed to run a single operating system and a single application, leaving most machines vastly underutilized. Virtualization helps run multiple virtual machines on a single physical machine, with each virtual machine sharing the resources of that one physical computer across multiple environments.
Different virtual machines can run different operating systems and multiple applications on the same physical computer. Virtualization of a single physical computer is just the beginning. It’s possible to build an entire virtual infrastructure, scaling across hundreds of interconnected physical computers and storage devices.
We at AEC can help improve the efficiency and availability of new and existing IT resources and applications through Virtualization. We start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. We minimize an IT administrators time spent on managing servers so that they can innovate. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, leaving little time for innovation.
The benefits of Virtualization:
- Running multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more
- Reducing capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware while increasing server to admin ratio
- Ensuring enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance
- Building business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Improving enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts
- Maximizing existing resources
- Reduce datacenter costs by reducing physical infrastructure and improving server to admin ratio
- Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity
- Gain operational flexibility
- Improve desktop manageability and security